Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Remember the Seinfeld episode about who could last the longest without... you know...

  1. #1
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Anyone "up" to seeing how long they can last without making a post of any kind on the white board?

    Starting now.

    Who's in?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool. I like that. In like flint.

    Look but please don't touch. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I wonder which of us will last the longest? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I posted there before I saw this....... am I guilty of premature posting?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't worry 'bout me. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I only look at the store and Updates anyway.

    EDIT: No need to state the obvious.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 15, 2004 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Tr3s ]</font>

  6. #6
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Sculpey,
    No problem. The clock starts when you say you are officially in.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  9. #9
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Author Topic: I'm out
    Joranthalus
    posted 05-15-2004 08:18 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO! Hell, that was quick!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Blake the Foreigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I feel like I'm doing the same friggin' thing on this board. Check out my post # below... 42 since February. Jeez...

    At any rate, I'm in.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 16, 2004 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Blake the Foreigner ]</font>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •